1. The administrator of your personal data is:
st. May 1, 38, 62-065 Grodzisk Wielkopolski,
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
A. e-mail: email@example.com
B. by phone: 790 800 061
Data processing rules
1. The administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
A. based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
B. fairly and honestly (reliability);
C. in a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency);
D. for specific purposes and not "in stock" (minimization);
E. no more than needed (adequacy);
F. with care for the correctness of the data (correctness);
G. no longer than necessary (temporality);
H. ensuring adequate data security (security).
Purposes, legal bases and scope of data processing
1. We will process your data:
A. for contact purposes, to respond to your message sent directly to us by e-mail or via the form on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest related to the need to respond to you.
B. for statistical and analytical purposes and monitoring traffic on the Website using cookies on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website and conducting analysis of website traffic.
2. We process your data in the scope of:
A. if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data contained therein. The transfer of data to us by e-mail takes place voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
B. if you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your e-mail address. Providing an e-mail address is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
C. other data that the Administrator processes is the IP address and other data saved in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyze the use of you and other users of the Website. Data processing in this regard may be suspended after you submit an objection.
Data recipients and intention to transfer data to a non-EEA country or international organization
A. The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing software for analyzing traffic on our website.
B. Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
Data retention period
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in the form or e-mail for contact purposes, we will process your data until you submit a request to delete this data or object to processing, but also in the case where we consider that we have implemented the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
1. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
A. access to the content of your data and
B. the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
C. the right to transfer data,
D. the right to object,
E. the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract by the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to fulfill its legal obligations towards state institutions or to pursue the Administrator's legitimate interests.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (at the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
3. More information on the protection of personal data can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
2. Cookies are primarily for your convenience - thanks to their use, the page loading time during subsequent visits is significantly reduced.
3. Cookie features:
A. adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User's movement on the website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device with which the website is displayed and set its parameters in such a way that navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in terms of the User's individual needs.
B. allow you to display a website tailored to your individual needs;
C. create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for the continuous improvement of the website and the construction of content that will suit the visitors of the website.
D. they allow the User to use the login option multiple times, which is much more convenient for you, because when moving around the website and multiple visits, you are not forced to enter your login and password each time.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The user may delete cookies at any time.
7. Cookies are placed on the User's end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. However, the user can delete them at any time.
8. More detailed information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the web browser menu.
9. If you have doubts about cookie settings, contact the operator of your web browser.